I have a 26by2 front bike tire and I need to find a front fork that will fit that!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jasonbikenoob25

I'm looking for a front fork that will fit a 26x2 bike tire im new to bike stuff and just wanna replace my front fork
Sorry I don't know the exact dimensions that's why I was asking you good people do i need 120mm or 100mm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jasonbikenoob25

Jasonbikenoob25

Also sorry I don't know the exact dimensions that why I was asking how big I need to go like 100mm or 120mm

iluvmybike

Über Member
Tyre sisze doesn't matter. It is the wheel size - you need 26" fork. What fork do you currently have?
Also is the headset/steerer a straight or tapered one - ie. is it same width top & bottom or is it wider at bottom?
That will help determine what you need and what you can get. Also budget - a decent fork is not cheap. The difference between a 100mm and 120mm is simply the length of travel - the longer one gives you 20mm more of travel of the fork.
There isn't an awful lot of choice in 26" suspension forks nowadays as the industry standard has moved to 27.5". There is the Rockshox 30 TK.

Last edited:
Top Bottom