Votes: 40 16.9%
  • 40-50

Votes: 76 32.1%
  • 50-60

Votes: 75 31.6%
  • 60+

Votes: 34 14.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

F70100

Who, me ?
Where does the money go that is built up by people in pensions when they die before retiring... is it classed as profit and taken out asap the same financial year as shareholders' bonuses or put in the big pension pot tp improve the return on other people's pensions? Hmmm, I wonder.....

It helps to pay the pensions of those who continue to live beyond the average date of death calculated by the scheme actuaries.

Col5632

Guru
28 soon to be 29 :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
57 and not kidding myself. Not wanting to retire until I am knackered either, which I don't think will be for a good 10 years at least.
I will have to work till i cant , although i can see me having to find another job before retirement age as my workplace is a very physical job and if you cant keep up eventually they will do assessments and because they isnt in reality anything else to move you too then its bye bye .

I cant see getting to 57 in my current role .

0lonerider

Veteran
I'm 52 in april:hyper:

D

Deleted member 1258

57 and not kidding myself. Not wanting to retire until I am knackered either, which I don't think will be for a good 10 years at least.

Don't leave retiring to you're knackered, get out whilst you're still fit enough to enjoy it.

Top Bottom