Votes: 40 16.9%
  • 40-50

Votes: 76 32.1%
  • 50-60

Votes: 75 31.6%
  • 60+

Votes: 34 14.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
48 right this minute. But that may change imminently.... :sad:

F70100

Who, me ?
Wish I knew how long until retirement; I can leave and take my pension at any age between 55 and 65, albeit with penalties for taking it early and bonuses if I take it later. When I mentioned to an older colleague that it's difficult to know how much is enough he had a solution; all you need is to decide the date of death and work back from that :ohmy:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
18 till I die...:angel::whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Wish I knew how long until retirement; I can leave and take my pension at any age between 55 and 65, albeit with penalties for taking it early and bonuses if I take it later. When I mentioned to an older colleague that it's difficult to know how much is enough he had a solution; all you need is to decide the date of death and work back from that :ohmy:
As I mentioned elsewhere ... I had a conversation with a friend on this subject before Christmas. He had been putting off taking early retirement due to ill health because he didn't fancy taking the financial hit that would have involved. He died a couple of weeks later without getting the chance to take a day's worth of his pension. :sad:

So my attitude is - "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Where does the money go that is built up by people in pensions when they die before retiring... is it classed as profit and taken out asap the same financial year as shareholders' bonuses or put in the big pension pot tp improve the return on other people's pensions? Hmmm, I wonder.....

stephec

Legendary Member
Where does the money go that is built up by people in pensions when they die before retiring... is it classed as profit and taken out asap the same financial year as shareholders' bonuses or put in the big pension pot tp improve the return on other people's pensions? Hmmm, I wonder.....
My work one goes to my wife.

Top Bottom