Votes: 40 16.9%
  • 40-50

Votes: 76 32.1%
  • 50-60

Votes: 75 31.6%
  • 60+

Votes: 34 14.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Oh that's reminded me, i retire in 3yrs 7mths and then it's the Eurovelo 6 from Nantes in France to Istanbul and no time limit for me :hyper:
First I've heard of this :whistle:

I am in the same category as Hill Wimp, 40-50 (but closer to the 40 end of the scale), oh and I won't be retiring for another 20+ years :cry:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
60. Retiring v soon...... hurray! Way of the Roses, Hadrian Cycle Way and Hebrides end to end already on the list......

Way of the Roses - done
Hadrian's Cycle Way - done
LEJOG - done
JOGLE - done
C2C - done
Coasts and Castles - done
Walney to Wear - done
Channel to Med - done
Euro Velo Six - Nantes to Belgrade - done

I've negotiated fourteen weeks leave for a big tour this summer. Retirement is three years away or sooner if I get bored.

surfdude

Veteran
I'm 51.
And yes, it is a recent avatar pic :laugh:

no one can look that young at that 51 so tell us the truth .
its 31 really

Saluki

World class procrastinator
See, you don't need anything showy and over the top.

I quite often bring flowers home, but only when they've been reduced. If I was to pay full price though she'd moan at me and say it's a waste of money.

I got a big bunch of lillies tonight, £2 down from £10, and still looking like they'll last a week at least. :smile:
Our Aldi chucks their flowers out when they reach the date on the wrapping. They guarantee their flowers for a full 7 days so after the date on the wrapping has passed, they skip them. We often skip raid and I've had a house full of flowers pretty much constantly since November. Visitors think that Hubster is either made of money or deeply romantic.

stephec

Legendary Member
Our Aldi chucks their flowers out when they reach the date on the wrapping. They guarantee their flowers for a full 7 days so after the date on the wrapping has passed, they skip them. We often skip raid and I've had a house full of flowers pretty much constantly since November. Visitors think that Hubster is either made of money or deeply romantic.

Aldi it is from now on then, not sure where their skip is though. :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
no one can look that young at that 51 so tell us the truth .
its 31 really
No, seriously, i am 51 :laugh:
Taken 2 weeks ago...
2015-01-12 10.24.13.jpg

Top Bottom