I like Blade Runner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Interestingly it was written by Rutger Hauer, and has it's own wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears_in_rain_monologue

I hadn't forgiven him for offing Sebastian.

AndyRM

XOXO
I was just thinking that! It's about an hour and a half outside my bladder range. Do they still have an "intermission" when they pull the curtains over the screen and someone appears down the front with a torch, selling ice cream from a tray? It's been a while since I went to the picture house.....

Last time I went to a film with an intermission was at the Odeon in Ayr. Alexander. I assume it was to allow respite from the truly awful film.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
It was probably too long for his bladder. It is an age thing.

Talking about bladders in science fiction films. I was watching Valerian alone in the cinema when I had to go, in part because of the massive container of coke I let them sell me. Well, since I was alone and the container was empty, and I'd paid £10 to watch the film, why not?

I was just thinking that! It's about an hour and a half outside my bladder range. Do they still have an "intermission" when they pull the curtains over the screen and someone appears down the front with a torch, selling ice cream from a tray? It's been a while since I went to the picture house.....
I went to this a couple of weeks ago; there was an intermission and ice-cream :smile:

wp_20171006_002-jpg.jpg

Adam4868

Guru
It'll come to me, Bruce Willis was in it. It was shite sci-fi.

Unlike Blade Runner...
Not that fifth element shite ? Mind you anything he does is shite.

Top Bottom