I need a dose of mtfu please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
With the weather a bit meh , reynauds and my shoulder still not 100 % i get to sunday and i just hit the turbo for a session.
I want to go on a club run but when it comes to it i find i just dont want to chance it lately .
Still commuting in the week so getting 95 miles done in all weathers a week.

So please feel free to berate my choices and give me some motivation .

Drago

Legendary Member
Good God above. I'd expect more manly behaviour from a liberal! Go eat some raw steak and play the Star Spangle Banner while saluting to a picture of The Donald. Repeat until your manly juices are revitalised ;)

D

Deleted member 1258

With the weather a bit meh , reynauds and my shoulder still not 100 % i get to sunday and i just hit the turbo for a session.
I want to go on a club run but when it comes to it i find i just dont want to chance it lately .

You're getting more miles in than I am at the moment, I'm being restricted by things going on at home. I think we all go through this from time to time, just keep the commuting going and wait for the mojo to return.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

There's an awful lot of people who would be more than happy with that. Me included.

Maybe you need to just relax a little and not get hung up on what you aren't doing and focus on what you are doing instead. :smile:

screenman

Legendary Member
Maybe this forum should be called, the people who own bikes but do not use them much forum^_^

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Good God above. I'd expect more manly behaviour from a liberal! Go eat some raw steak and play the Star Spangle Banner while saluting to a picture of The Donald. Repeat until your manly juices are revitalised ;)
I'd have guessed who that post was from even if there was no avatar and name! :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
100 miles a week is hardly not much, the OP works full time but also has young children. As he says, life can have other priorities

I agree it is a good few miles, perhaps I should have added a smiley. I know of many cyclist who have not rode a bike for many years, they will always be cyclist though, just resting one's.

Top Bottom