I need a dose of mtfu please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 5065561, member: 43827"]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.[/QUOTE]
I always thought that was a bit of a dodgy concept ... For example - if you slipped off a railway platform and were hit by a train which lopped off your legs, and then the ambulance taking you to hospital crashed causing you a serious brain injury, and then in hospital they gave you a transfusion of the wrong type of blood which damaged your kidneys, but the doctors somehow stopped you dying ... how strong do you think you'd feel then! :whistle: :laugh:

(I do agree that overcoming adversity can increase one's mental fortitude. I've had a difficult time over the years but still manage to get on with most of the challenges that I set myself.)

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I always thought that was a bit of a dodgy concept ... For example - if you slipped off a railway platform and were hit by a train which lopped off your legs, and then the ambulance taking you to hospital crashed causing you a serious brain injury, and then in hospital they gave you a transfusion of the wrong type of blood which damaged your kidneys, but the doctors somehow stopped you dying ... how strong do you think you'd feel then! :whistle: :laugh:

(I do agree that overcoming adversity can increase one's mental fortitude. I've had a difficult time over the years but still manage to get on with most of the challenges that I set myself.)
cheery bstard aincha

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
1st time in a month i have felt like a club ride what with my frozen shoulder and the bloody wife is still in bed , cant leave the kids .Bloody typical

View attachment 385770

Bad luck! My good Lady still isn't well, I have a house full of family, both sons and granddaughter here all ready, stepdaughter and stepson due later, I've no chance of a ride today. However if my Good lady has a good day tomorrow i might be able to sneak a ride in.
And because its shocking weather this weekend Mrs CK is up at 8 am , go figure .

Top Bottom