I need a dose of mtfu please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You’re not on your own bud that’s for sure. Last two week overseas and I should be champing at the bit......But no. Not after looking out the window this morning. Turbo trainer for me today (at a push) and back at it this week.
Just done 45 minutes of turbo intervals

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
I find solace on the treadmill.
Yes it,can be boring so I get my sounds going and then up the angle and away I go .

Lonestar

Veteran
Nothing wrong with the turbo, good choice in my book

It's great...I'm enjoying it now and it gets easier.I did two 35 minute sessions yesterday.Not today though back to the commute so only probably one session.Also I'm on 403 miles of turbo for the month...my record is 408.

CXRAndy

Guru
I come off the road in late September and go back out late February. I like to get 100 miles a week on the turbo and upto 200, but I don't beat myself up if I only do 30. Little and often is the key

CXRAndy

Guru
How do you do 100 miles on the turbo...they don’t move :whistle:

Pedant
Smart trainers record speed and distance aswell as power on the likes of Zwift, TR, BigRingVR and Bkool. So instead of just minutes ridden, you can record distance.
Tomorrow I will be riding 60miles on Zwift :smile:

If you say so :smile:
I prefer to get some fresh air if it’s not raining or icy. Spend enough time indoors working during the week
Each to their own. Smart trainers and the various apps/software are winter gamechangers for me although if mates ask if I'm up for a ride out I'll go for it. It's just the solo stuff that's off putting this time of year.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

1st time in a month i have felt like a club ride what with my frozen shoulder and the bloody wife is still in bed , cant leave the kids .Bloody typical

tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 1258

Bad luck! My good Lady still isn't well, I have a house full of family, both sons and granddaughter here all ready, stepdaughter and stepson due later, I've no chance of a ride today. However if my Good lady has a good day tomorrow i might be able to sneak a ride in.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Bad luck! My good Lady still isn't well, I have a house full of family, both sons and granddaughter here all ready, stepdaughter and stepson due later, I've no chance of a ride today. However if my Good lady has a good day tomorrow i might be able to sneak a ride in.
Invited to MIL for dinner, no chance the rest of the day either .

Top Bottom