I need your help cyclists! Making a very special gift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dezlav

Hello everyone, my name is Eduardo and I would like to ask for your help. My girlfriend has been into competitive cycling since she was very young, she has won a lot of trophies, medals, podiums and well she loves cycling, its her passion and I want to make a very special gift for her.
When we first met, I didnt really was into cycling but with the time I fell in love with her and with the sport. She means everything to me right now and for our anniversary I am asking for your help to make her a special gift!

I would like to ask you to write on a paper a message, and take a picture of it while having a bike in the background. The message would be:
Leslie, lo que Eduardo siente por ti es tan grande que ha llegado hasta (WRITE THE CITY WHERE YOU LIVE ON HERE)
For example:
Leslie, lo que Eduardo siente por ti es tan grande que ha llegado hasta London, UK

Once you have written it, could you take the picture of the message making sure that it is clearly readable (Choose the option that makes you feel more comfortable):
  • A selfie on your bike holding the paper with the message
  • A picture of your bike on the wall or somewhere else while holding down the paper with the message
  • A picture of people training cycling, or on their bikes while holding the paper with the message
  • A picture of yourself wearing a helmet or your cycling suit while holding the paper

I really hope that you can help me by posting the picture on here (or in a private message), cycling is what got us together and it is a very special bond between us. Because of that, this will mean a lot for her!

Top Bottom