I say, are there any women here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
So we have one lady driving warships and another (Arch) contemplating driving a DC3. Does no-one knit these days? :biggrin:

Welcome Ms Speicher, the more the merrier. :biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Chuffy said:
So we have one lady driving warships and another (Arch) contemplating driving a DC3. Does no-one knit these days? :biggrin:

That post was brought to you by Chuffy, who was taking a five minute break from cooking, hoovering and deciding what coulour worktop he'd like in the kitchen :biggrin:

I'm a girly, but have been too busy with house-fettling to be here much recently...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Baggy said:
That post was brought to you by Chuffy, who was taking a five minute break from cooking, hoovering and deciding what coulour worktop he'd like in the kitchen :biggrin:

I'm a girly, but have been too busy with house-fettling to be here much recently...
would you be the poster formerly known as bag-on-a-bike then? nice 2c you here!

Chuffy said:

Arch knits!! I have one of her bears, a lady bear with a spangly boob tube.

(I told her that if she knotted me a bear I would give it to a homeless orphan refugee child with special needs. I was lying, I kept it for myself)

I'm a girl, I'm here now and again.

I can also knit - don't know how girly knitting is, knitting needles are banned from planes you know (in case you try to stab the pilot with them??)

I also use my bike as transport, and everyone is very jealous - especially today when they saw me wringing the water out of my fleece on the back doorstep hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Tetedelacourse

Morrisette said:
I'm a girl, I'm here now and again.

I can also knit - don't know how girly knitting is, knitting needles are banned from planes you know (in case you try to stab the pilot with them??)

I also use my bike as transport, and everyone is very jealous - especially today when they saw me wringing the water out of my fleece on the back doorstep hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Or you could whip up a noose and hang them. Although hanging space might be a problem.

Welcome Speicher and others who have stepped forward. Don't let homw much you ride a bike or know about cycling stop you from posting! There's plenty others who know less and it doesn't stop them! And anyway anything goes in Cake Stop.

Top Bottom