I see Clarkson's getting a bit more publicity...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
You can offend some people all the time but it takes real skill to offend all of the people some of the time.
it's quite easy when you know how...
248px-Strata.jpg

U

User482

Come now, Globalti. Surely you recognise that building as the zeitgeist of avantgarde brutalism?

Or something.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Is Trellick run as Goldfinger intended?
with communal laundry rooms and a nursery? I don't know, Greg. I think Balfron Tower still had a communal laundry six or so years ago.

Apparently the boiler house (the sticky-out bit on the stair and lift tower) is redundant, but Kensington and Chelsea refuse to sell it to people wanting to turn it in to a penthouse.

G-Zero

Über Member
In India, they just pick the body/remains up and take it to the next station to be off loaded. The trains are not canceled for hours on end whilst the Polis or whoever clean every single molecule of tissue off the track with a toothbrush, lest some old granny should see it.

The first comment about shooting people, yes, I could see that was a load of bollox, but the train one? he was just complaining that the trains are delays disproportionately all becuase some selfish twat decided to jump in front of a train.

In any other country, they just carry on, but not here, no, everything is treated like a crime scene, and woe betide you if you actually want to go anywhere before a week next Tuesday!

I hope it never becomes anything other than a crime scene, it's one hell of a way to commit a murder otherwise.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Well i thought he was funny ...
On the other hand the unions should look at the real world , no pay rise in four years , no overtime , paid twenty five years into a private pension thats worth nothing ,, the union clowns will think thats really funny that they will all have a gaurenteed pension and lump sum when they step down from being bullies union leaders .
I hate Maggie Thatcher but she was right about the Unions

brokenflipflop

Veteran
I do think he voiced the opinions of a large number of private-sector workers and the reaction from the whining unions and others desperate to prove their PC credentials was as bad as the bullying that goes on in this forum sometimes when the PC element read things they don't like.
That's the truth, especially the second part.

Top Bottom