I thought you were a bloke!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Because crippling an innocent man would be okay.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
In fairness, he has a point. She does have the physique of a well trimmed bloke.

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
This has upset me.
Why, with what is an unprovoked assault, are they even discussing whether or not a custodial sentence is appropriate?
If this happened in the street and did not involve a motorist and a cyclist, the bloke would be locked up no question.

^^^^ This, exactly.

He thought it was OK to chase down a fellow human being then physically attack them leaving them with a broken spine, and they're only talking about the possibility of a custodial sentence? He should be looking at a minimum of 10 years for that.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm no biologist, but she looks like a she to me. The offender must have been with some weird looking women if he thought she was a bloke.

Send him down for sure. Insurers should be allowed to seize the assets of twots like that to go towards their bill. Its a rum principle when us law abiding insurance premium payers will foot the bill, while he'll carry on as before materially.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
F'kin' 'ell!

Throw the book at the twat, ban him from driving for life plus a hefty fine and long time being banged up.

Un-fecking-believable.

Hope she makes a quick and full recovery.

postman

Legendary Member
Why can't his insurance company pay or his business accident cover pay.Then they could take him to court for repayment.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Why can't his insurance company pay or his business accident cover pay.Then they could take him to court for repayment.

His van insurance seem unlikely to pay as it sounds like he wasn't in the van - it seems he'd stopped, got out and then assaulted her as she passed, making him a pedestrian.

I doubt that there is any insurance that would cover you for the consequences of what he did, hence the judge looking at his ability to pay compensation presumably.

Slightly more here: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/road-rage-plumber-pulled-triathlete-from-her-bike-1-8797355

This puzzles me "He was due to be sentenced yesterday but Recorder Nicholas Barker told him he must prove he can work to pay compensation to Mrs Livesey or face a possible prison sentence."

So, if he can persuade the court that he will pay £20 a week for the next 10 years, that gives him a get out of jail card does it? :headshake:

It was on the front page of the 'Yorkshire Post' this morning, but not on the website this AM
Yorkshire Post. 10.10.17.JPG

Levo-Lon

Guru
I cant imagine what this has done to this ladies self confidence, terrifying for her.
I hope she sees this for what it is " another feckin loony"

He needs 5 yrs for this as do all other driving wenkers who think attacking someone who uses cycles and feet to move..

Top Bottom