I want to ride my bicycle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Veteran
Last Wednesday I ordered a bike to be delivered by today; it's till not here. I also ordered a helmet from Wibble. It was supposed to be delivered to a local collection point, but it was returned to sender without explanation. Wibble site is awful. Can not cancel the order, can not refund unless I return it which I can't because there has been no delivery - no chatbox operatives. So I emailed only to be told that it typically takes 4 - 6 days for them to reply to emails, plus there are delays ... ughhhhh.

It's my birthday. I want to ride my bicycle ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q

Attachments

• I want to ride my bicylce.JPG
    I want to ride my bicylce.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 11

Chippy Dave

Happy Birthday!
I’m still waiting as well, I ordered last Thursday but they did tell me 10 working days and they emailed to confirm that too so I’m not expecting any disappointment for a week or so ^_^

OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Happy Birthday!
I’m still waiting as well, I ordered last Thursday but they did tell me 10 working days and they emailed to confirm that too so I’m not expecting any disappointment for a week or so ^_^
Thanks for that Dave. Hope you get your's too before long too. These are strange times. Apart from that I wanted an excuse to post that youtube clip. :laugh:

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I also got my Wiggle delivery of 3 new bottles and a P repair kit fairly quickly last week, complete with Haribo. Hermes put it at the side of the house, took a picture, and I was emailed the picture update within a minute.

Happy birthday, and good luck on the bike delivery!

OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Happy Birthday. Sorry about the delivery frustrations. Everything is a bit up in the air just now, although I got a Wiggle order no problem last week........even with Haribo :laugh:

Thanks Mo. Ah I see you've decoded 'Wibble'. I wasn't sure if I could name the company here. I had the helmet sent to the local collection point (just round the corner) rather than home - £5 cheaper. That'll teach me to be watertight. Yodel inexplicably returned to sender.

My irritation is that if I go and buy another helmet elsewhere I might eventually end up with two. If the bike was here I'd have none, though I realise there is no legal obligation to wear a helmet, I'd prefer to have it.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, happy 20th. I must say, you don't look even that old ;) [/CREEP-MODE-OFF]

OP
OP
monkers

monkers

Veteran
Well, happy 20th. I must say, you don't look even that old ;) [/CREEP-MODE-OFF]

Well thank you kind Sir - though I think you speak with honeyed tongue.

I ought to confess to the age of that pic ... but then nah, I don't think I'll bother.

Last edited:

DSK

Happy birthday.

Delivery companies are going to be a prioritising still I guess causing some delays to deliveries.

I avoided ordering from Wiggle for this very reason (lack of direct contact). My orders from ChainReaction and PedalOn have been delivered quicker than expected though.

Top Bottom