Ideas to making cycling safer in London and towns and cities up and down the land....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
[QUOTE 1649524, member: 3143"]Looking at the thread wrt to the ticketgate incident that you started the same could be said for you.[/quote]
Are you going to say it then?

Your kidding right? Anyone with a driving license from anywhere can drive on our roads for a whole year. Bloody Hell ! That doesn't apply to pilots ...

An interesting idea - all foreign-trained pilots are now required to treat UK airspace as a roundabout. Should they wish to enter UK airspace, they are required to land outside the landmass of the UK and allow a British-trained pilot to take over.

Hey - it'd relieve the congestion at Heathrow. Bit messy in the Channel though.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Nope. Checked this morning. Definitely not a Guardian reader.

Ah but do you require a guardian while you read?

igmc

Bicycle

My idea: Ride exactly as I do. I've been riding for forty or more years and am still alive.

I shall feel a complete fool if I'm run down and killed next time I get on my bicycle.

More worryingly for those who take the above advice, I won't be in a position to withdraw the advice!

Dan_h

My idea: Ride exactly as I do. I've been riding for forty or more years and am still alive.

I shall feel a complete fool if I'm run down and killed next time I get on my bicycle.

More worryingly for those who take the above advice, I won't be in a position to withdraw the advice!

But how are we meant to know exactly how you ride? I am also going to struggle with this if you are one of those guys who cycles round roundabouts without even holding the handlebars... :eek:

Top Bottom