Idiot tries to stop combined harvester, because it's 'spraying his family meal'!

Is he a complete 'townie idiot', or should the farmer stop his machine while they have their meal?

• he has a fair complaint y'know!

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Total idiot

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Paging @Fnaar 😂

Is he/she/them/it still around?

@Reynard

Whilst I may have said we should stop infiltrating the muck spreading / cows a chasing thread, a bit of gratuitous Gerry never did anybody any harm!!

View: https://youtu.be/yfwsZq-uFd4

Cool! :becool:

My mate and I didn't get round to talking about the racing restrictions at Oulton, but Thruxton used to have a "no racing on consecutive days" thing, which meant that the old Easter Monday F2 meet had the practice day on the Saturday.

Thruxton also has additional noise restrictions, which effectively means no testing.

Which is why, back in the day, Goodwood used to be a very popular venue for private tests.

D

Deleted member 26715

I think that's a brilliant idea, even though I'm struggling not to come up with a fnarr like reply. 😂

Maybe, I'll do it :laugh::laugh:

D

Deleted member 26715

A pig farmer near to me did that a few years ago to some travellers who invaded one of his fields. He asked them politely to leave by the next morning, They didn't, he did.

Wasn't there a guy who dropped a load outside a Nat West after they refused a business loan or something along those lines

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Unless protecting their young, as a previous poster pointed out.
Geese, yes, agreed. I once had to visit a farm where geese were kept. They wouldn't let me out of the car, and I wasn't going to argue!

Ditto swans. Once came across a pair of swans with some youngsters, camped on a canalside cycle and walking path. From the hissing and movement, it was clear we were not going to get past. Again, I wasn't going to argue....

Geese used to be kept as guards at the warehouses owned by Hiram Walker Distillers in Dumbarton. The warehouses were actually at Dumbuck and quite isolated even tho' the main road ran past but nothing else nearby apart possibly Dumbuck Hotel.
They were very effective and cheap to run.

Top Bottom