If I had a penny

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

Lucky for him no traffic cop coming the other way. 3 points minimum

OP
OP
Krellon

Krellon

just be thankful they are not passing you on the same side!!

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T8xFJ1lxlU

I had a car do something similar to a cyclist in front of me one. The car shot past me then went to take the guys a 100 yards in front, as he pulled out to overtake the cyclist, he suddenly locked his breaks and through a cloud of molten rubber into the air and then dived back behind the cyclist. It was then that I noticed the on coming car!

Br

buggi

Bird Saviour
as long as there is no oncoming traffic, i would rather they went the other side. Keeps them well away from me and stops them getting impatient behind me. I've had 3 people hit bollards, or the kerb they are sitting on, when around me just bacause they overtook without a clear line of sight.

OP
OP
Krellon

Krellon

as long as there is no oncoming traffic, i would rather they went the other side. Keeps them well away from me and stops them getting impatient behind me. I've had 3 people hit bollards, or the kerb they are sitting on, when around me just bacause they overtook without a clear line of sight.

I'm glad he went round me and not through me too although I would more rather he had just shown some patience and used the road properly.

Br

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krellon

Krellon

Jeeze! I had some old guy pass me as I was going through a set of width reducing bollards...he almost had me off...like he couldn't have waited 10 seconds!!

Yea, they put the bollards in too slow traffic. I dont think they had cyclists in mind when they were at the planning stage.

:sad:

Br

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
dunno... but many seem to have a keep left sign.

41_01_66_web.jpg

OP
OP
Krellon

Krellon

Is it illegal?
I'm told it is and i'm told that passing one on the wrong side will get you 3 points at least. Maybe down too the interpretation of illegal. To me, anything that breaches an official rule making is illegal. Not in the criminal sense but in the illegal move sense.

Br

Top Bottom