If you couldn't have clipless pedals...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
I'd be so distraught, I'd go and buy a new car, and drive everywhere, rather than ride. NO CLIPLESS NO RIDE, them's the rules.
Them's YOUR rules.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Flats and discover IT MAKES NO DIFFERNCE like it did for me when I switched to clipless and back to flats over the last few years on my road bike.

Wow Capitals, that's me convinced . Beats science every time now we are in the post sense world.

Served with portions of sarcasm and irony, served in a hyper bole

Back on topic . Ive tried to swap back to clips and straps on my singlespeed but between being out of practice with them and the terrible toe overlap (wrong size clip) I gave up on them for now at least.

View attachment 371547

Bolt the shoes to your pedals like Graeme Obree did for his Hour record on the 27 April 1994. :smile:
Now that's a good idea. Graeme is a top bloke, calls a spade a spade, gets on with it, holds 'heretical' opinions about certain aspects of cycling, doesn't care.

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
Have you tried.......

Oh never mind.
Yep, twice.
Didn't fall off but as I have BLOBBYFOOT' and prefer the middle of my foot in the middle of the pedal, I always had leg pain.
Also, I really like making little micro adjustments with my feet...clipless...unlucky, here you stay pal.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Why not have the best of both worlds with Pyro Platforms - use ordinary trainers or shoes with a clip in pedal :wacko:
pyro.jpg

Top Bottom