If you're riding outside Holland . . please wear a helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Funnily enough cricket helmets are quite interesting. Far more batsmen are hit on the head nowadays then in the pre helmet era due to the fact batsmen know they are wearing one and don't use the technique of keeping their eyes on the thing thats going to hit them. I've never worn one and would rather keep my eyes on the ball and get out of the way of it.
I'd prefer not to stand in front of a big bloke throwing a hard ball at me with only a bit of wood to protect myself ....

Wobblers

Euthermic
This thread is also proof that not wearing a helmet causes brain damage!

May as well have another pint then. Come to think of it, isn't there an ale called "brain damage"?

Reactions: gaz
OP
OP
David Parry

David Parry

Crikie . . . he's not wearing a helmet!!
rogue-dead-guy-ale.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Wearing a helmet gives you brain damage.

This thread is proof.
Oh well then I expect the universe to explode some time soon, in an effort to expel the impossible anomaly that is me <<< looks at the nearest clock >>> . I've worn a helmet for decades, a habit imposed on me by the misguided country in which I live. Nothing wrong with my brain activity, though.

redcard

Veteran
Oh well then I expect the universe to explode some time soon, in an effort to expel the impossible anomaly that is me <<< looks at the nearest clock >>> . I've worn a helmet for decades, a habit imposed on me by the misguided country in which I live. Nothing wrong with my brain activity, though.

I wasn't being literal.

I was referring to the OP, the idiotic thread title and the bonkers logic contained within.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I wasn't being literal.

I was referring to the OP, the idiotic thread title and the bonkers logic contained within.
Couldn't agree more. It's actually those people in our government who dreamed of the mandatory helmet law a few decades ago that must be brain-damaged, and despite all evidence to the contrary from numerous other countries, our government is still convinced that their right, and the rest of the world is wrong! Sometimes it makes me want to find a better country for cycling, and stay there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom