if you're scared you shouldn't be on the road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Or they could both have taken their dicks out to find out for sure which one is bigger.
Or smaller...

cabbieman

When i watched that my 1st reaction was dont be a twat mate and go through the gap. Just wait. And thats what you did and you're still alive. Live to ride another day. Life's too short

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've watched the vid and I've read the responses here (with which I pretty much agree), but my overwhelming thought is that the older I get the less I understand the need for confrontation. You want to be a dick? Then go be a dick, it's no skin off my nose.

Alan
Yes and no... I also don't want to witness a potential accident happen myself or know that the driver /cyclists family has to live with the potential consequences.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
If one would shrink to offer a stranger commentary on the vigour of his sexual performance, for fear of the response, why on earth would one offer, unbidden, opinion on the other's riding style and cyclecraft, as surely the former discourse would be more warmly welcomed than the latter?

I got that but sounds so similar . Do all south London cyclist sound like that ?

Certainly a familiar voice ....

@ianrauk sounds nothing like that, and he's as sarf as it gets.

I don't think I sound like that either, but I have been away for a very long time...

Leodis

Veteran
The saddest thing in this video except the poor riding by every cyclist on it would be he has a little dig at the end and fails to drop bearded rider as he puffs off.

Origamist

Legendary Member
To be fair to the bearded one, the lorry was bending left with the road and not turning left and there was a bus lane.

True, but there were also road works to the right of the lane meaning the available road space was being squeezed. In that scenario, and with uncertainty over the HGV's position as it was funneled forward, I'd err on the side of caution too.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Just watched that video and I'm shocked to hear that the cameraman sounds a bit like me. But I wasn't there and I'm not a self-publicist wearing a camera on top of my head in the hope of getting some winning footage.

Top Bottom