Ignore a thread - can you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ZZ Top!

I know you can choose to ignore a complete forum, but is there a way to just ignore individual threads?

In order to ignore something, you must first recognise its presence. Ergo, if the thread does not appear on your screen in the first place, it is not possible to ignore it. Discuss...

Incidentally, 'original' Tippex used a brush, not a foam wedge - that came later...

Don't forget Liquid Paper :whistle:

<tap tap tap> hello? is this thing on?

Original was Liquid Paper, invented my Mike Nesmith's (of the Monkees) mother.

yello

I'm interested in the semantics.... correction, corrective. I dunno, there's something about having a 'corrective fluid' that I think is somehow akin to having super powers. Just think of the wrongs you could right with a corrective fluid.

my first typewriter as a trainee journo back in the early/mid 80s was an electric Facit golfball - still the fastest keyboard I have ever used, to this day...

Shaun

Founder
I know you can choose to ignore a complete forum, but is there a way to just ignore individual threads?

Sorry, no, that's not an option at the moment.

You can exclude whole forums from What's New - so if you find the majority of the threads you want to ignore are in one particular forum you could go down that route.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom