iLB's ride to India ...progress report...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
referring to the apparent bodge on the handle I assume. I'm blind/stupid - what is it?

The pot is sitting on a gear cog.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
One more expensive sticker for the collection; not the one I thought I would be stressing over - but the right one nonetheless. As a good friend once said "time to let the train take the strain ". Sorry India, I'm heading west.

upload_2016-9-23_18-30-21.png

#thanksvlad #cycle #touring #travel
#almaty #moscow #kiev #warsaw #berlin#london #train #overland

iLB

Hello there
Some things in life won't wait forever.

Anyone recommend bike friendly accommodation in Moscow?

iLB

Hello there
Hello, hello...

Well I arrived back in London last night, and good grief the trains were delayed. Not a problem I encountered on Kazakh, Russian, Ukrainian or Polish railways. Can we import some of their plainly excellent staff?

Unfortunately there is a mountain of paper work and other things vying for my attention already, but I do intend to finish writing about the ride. Bit by bit.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello, hello...

Well I arrived back in London last night, and good grief the trains were delayed. Not a problem I encountered on Kazakh, Russian, Ukrainian or Polish railways. Can we import some of their plainly excellent staff?

Unfortunately there is a mountain of paper work and other things vying for my attention already, but I do intend to finish writing about the ride. Bit by bit.

In the meantime.. make time for a beer one evening this week.

its a bit of a shock when you come back to the 'worlds greatest country' and nothing works properly. and it costs a fortune to be let down.

glad you made it back, congratulations on an epic trip.

Top Bottom