Im so proud, My first "OIIII"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4CKO

two knob ends in a Corsa, this morning took time out of their busy masturbation, knuckle dragging and generally being pond life to slow down, wind the window down and pull alongside to shout "OIIIIIIII" at me, there was zero surprise element as it was poor attempt but also I had heard the Fart Can exhaust some miles away and nothing gives away a potential cretin more than his fruity rasp, it must be a quandry for them as it alerts potential victims to their presence but without it in the McDonalds car park they are but nothing and will not get a 15 year old to impregnate, I could hear their Umcha Umcha type music as well.

I saw the passenger, I could have done a photofit without seeing him, not much forehead, skinny, monobrow and a shaven head who I suspect was not a Mensa member, I looked at him briefly, then back to the road, he was expecting a reaction as perhaps a possible prelude to engaging in a stand off of some sort, some kind of antagonistic reaction that would give them just cause to stop the car and say f*ck a lot and perhaps give me a righteous kicking for my audacity, bless him though, my lack of reaction confused him a little and he started another "OII" or some other phrase as his voice went like Vic Reeves doing a Club Singer inpersonation but he decided not to bother and stopped himself.

It does make me wonder why they do it, do they really want to see a cyclist fall off, would that amuse them, do they trip grannies in the street or overturn people on mobility sccoters, are cyclists a suitable substitute for cow tipping when there are no cows around.

I wasnt bothered, just kind of found it amusing but it concerns me that cretins like this are happy to potentially cause someone an off, broken wrist, collarbone or worse, broken bike, the worst thing for me would be the damage to someones confidence, so, to that end, I rmemebered the reg no, I am looking for it......

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Commendable restraint. Splendid B)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Section 59 warning, car used in an anti social manner.

Report it.

The car might not be insured/taxed/mot'd, so it would be nice for a copper to stop them (reg no. onto database) and impound the car.

What if the next cyclist/ped/moped rider isn't as steadfast as you, they could fall and hurt themselves....or worse?

Cubist

Still wavin'
Sorry to burst bubbles, but I think Sec 59 is "found committing" by a copper in uniform..... still helps to "mark their cards" though

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

slowmotion said:
Commendable restraint. Splendid B)

Didnt get chance for amything other than bemused ambivalance, always going to come off worst on a bike, on a country lane and being a normal person (one that doesnt rant at cyclists from a moving car) versus those that think that kind of thing is amusing, I suspect I will allways come off worst, I am no wimp but I am not stupid either !

Got the reg written down at work.

Cubist

Still wavin'
My kids have made me laugh this weekend. We were in a shopping centre and there was a bunch of kids that Cubester pointed out were from his school just hanging about. One said something to Cubester that I didn't really hear, but he simply turned to him and said. "Yeah, and I just sooooooo want to be you." Kid looked really peeved, and Cubette hi-fived Cubester before they both explained the kid was a wannabe "badman". His mates were pissing themselves.

I am determined to use that as a put down at the next opportunity, I just love it!

Back to the codhead in the Corsa.... ha ha. Blew his diminuitive mind simply by not reacting. "Does not compute, does not compute...."

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Cubist said:
Sorry to burst bubbles, but I think Sec 59 is "found committing" by a copper in uniform..... still helps to "mark their cards" though

Nah, a complaint from a MOP willing to provide a statement is enough for a warning to be issued. Once warned any further stupidity has the vehicle towed away.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
ComedyPilot said:
Nah, a complaint from a MOP willing to provide a statement is enough for a warning to be issued. Once warned any further stupidity has the vehicle towed away.

This is great because both the vehicle and the driver are subject to the Sect 59. If the driver is in another car (Hopefully daddies Merc) and he re-offends then the car gets impounded. If someone else is driving the car..... and they commit an offence.....then the vehicle gets towed....:laugh:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
gouldina said:
Blow 'em a kiss. That really screws with their heads.

Trouble is if you do that and things get out of hand the Police may see that as you exasperating matters. Same with middle fingers or coffee-shakers

gouldina

downfader said:
Trouble is if you do that and things get out of hand the Police may see that as you exasperating matters. Same with middle fingers or coffee-shakers

Blow the police a kiss then. Spread some love.

:laugh:

J4CKO said:
I saw the passenger, I could have done a photofit without seeing him, not much forehead, skinny, monobrow and a shaven head who I suspect was not a Mensa member,

Did he have a face full of blackheads and/or zits as well? This is pretty typical of the type due to lack of personal hygiene :laugh:

chfp77

The police!!! Ha!! Once had a incident with a P.C Pleb,came right behind me then blasted his siren for me to pull over. Not expecting such a noise i very nearly came a cropper. My serious offence?? Not stopping at a zebra crossing when someone was dithering at the side of the road,unsure if he was crossing or not. When he got out of his BMW estate,brushed the crumbs of his uniform,he asked me why i didn't stop. I asked him if he really found it necessary to come right up behind me and blast his siren. I also asked him if he was gonna catch up to the car which had done the same as me,in front of me. I was told that the car was of no concern to me,and that it was me he wanted to talk to. Then in some feeble attemp to impress the young female probationer with him,asked me if i wanted to talk about it at the station. By this time i was absolutley fuming and very nearly told him exactly what i thought of him. Bit my lip,gave him the old "yes officer,of course officer" and went on my way. No wonder some people have low opinions about the police.

Top Bottom