Imperial ton done!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Well done, the first of many? whats your next target?
How I feel at the mo, to actually get on a bike again :biggrin:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
This was my one cycling aim for 2013 and finally had a dry(ish) day - last attempt got trunchated by horrid weather

Around 102 miles, and according to Strava...
  • 2,378ft
    Elevation
  • 07:54:31
    Moving Time
    Calories
  • 13.8mi/h
  • Elapsed time of 10:49:57 (we were not shy of stops and had a few lost moments)

Everything hurts today, I am sure spending a while soaking in a hot bath will help! Unfortunately, I had no time to stretch afterwards as I literally ran through the shower, scoffed a bowl of fruit and fibre and then had to drive to Heathrow to collect my bro! Physio will beat all the kinks out on Thursday!

Fuelled by porridge, Soreen, jelly babies, a flapjack, a panini and a couple of skinny lattes

Thanks to jefmcg for her company and route planning! Next time, let's avoid Reading eh ;)

Next challenge, London-Paris, probably in May :smile:
Well done you, it really is a great feeling when you crack your first 100 miler, :cheers:

D

Deleted member 1258

How I feel at the mo, to actually get on a bike again :biggrin:

When I did my only Audax event, 120 miles I wasn't looking forward to commuting the following day. it was one of the few times I wasn't looking forward to the ride to work, as it was it wasn't too bad and I treated it as a recovery ride.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Weather forecast looks very poor for the week and have a few post work commitments, so unlikely to commute

I am a bit *ahem* saddle sore, need a few days at least to recover as well

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
First centuries: This is hibernation time, what's wrong with you all?
Hibernation:resting state in which some animals pass the winter

That was hibernating :smile:

Top Bottom