Impossible to get 120 PSI into my tyre?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I have a Revolution Track pump I've had for a few years. I used to be able to get 140 psi but the head grommet is now a little worn. EBC no longer stock this pump so no spares. It looks like a Bontrager head grommet but no one has one in stock. Anyone know of anybody who may have one or recommend a suitable replacement head.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Revolution pumps used to be made by Giyo, who also made them for Specialized. Maybe you can find spares for those.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just buy an EVA head for Rennkompressor hose. You can get washers for those and I'll bet you can fit the head to your hose.
The rubber bit looks like this i assume they are generic ?
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/pumps/topeak-spare-presta-schrader-rubber-gasket-for-smartheads/
40093.jpg

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
No worries 16 st and less of the lady bit please lol

Haha, just pulling your leg m'am.

16 St on 60psi. I'm 14.5st and run 28s also and I've been playing with around with pressure recently but I have a psychological block that seems not to let me go below 90psi.
I ride fastish and have some good and crap road surfaces round here. I might be brave and try an 80psi.
What riding do you do?

I have a Revolution Track pump I've had for a few years. I used to be able to get 140 psi but the head grommet is now a little worn. EBC no longer stock this pump so no spares. It looks like a Bontrager head grommet but no one has one in stock. Anyone know of anybody who may have one or recommend a suitable replacement head.

I bought one in decathlon, 5 quid to replace the head on my planet x track pump. the lever is easer than trying to swivel the body of the pump head when on the inner tube valve

Top Bottom