In the crap again ( but the depth varies )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

Squid lips

My dad regularly had car engines and gearboxes in the kitchen when I was a kid and on one memorable occasion a triumph tiger cub in bits in the living room^_^

Levo-Lon

Guru
I dismatled my yamaha rs 100 in my bedroom..mum was hilariously funny..and very energetic ,I thought she'd had ninja training :ninja:.
I fix and clean my bikes in the kitchen when the good lady is at work..but im good at housework so ive been lucky, but I did wash my oily rags in her LG machine and used a little fairy to help break down the oil....that didn't go well :angry:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
No need to bring the bike indoors. Buy a bike stand and clean your bike on a nice day,in the back garden. When the bike is dirty, it can wait for a reasonable day to clean it. Kitchens are not for bikes and my wife would be quite right to threaten me with all sorts if I was to bring my bike in. Come on lads, don't be slobs.

OP
OP
S

Squid lips

Slob ce'st moi :angel: Have you seen the forecast for oop north, bike was looking like it had been down a mine ,
And i regularly come home to no wallpaper on the walls and paint rollers in the sink :wacko: But I had washed up, done the ironing and took the dog out before hand lol

Top Bottom