'Inappropriate' behaviour By Your Teachers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
One of our PE teachers was struck off for assulting a boy in the showers.
The same teacher gave me one of my best ever reports, stating; 'tdr1nka has no physical ability whatsoever.'

It has to be said that I went to a South London Comprehensive sink school
in the 80's when corporal punishment had been outlawed and to be fair the teachers had more to fear from the pupils than the other way round.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
tdr1nka said:
One of our PE teachers was struck off for assulting a boy in the showers.
The same teacher gave me one of my best ever reports, stating; 'tdr1nka has no physical ability whatsoever.'

It has to be said that I went to a South London Comprehensive sink school
in the 80's when corporal punishment had been outlawed and to be fair the teachers had more to fear from the pupils than the other way round.

So tdr1nka is your real name?
*considers changing name to TheDoctor by deed poll.*
I'd be proud to have a report like that. Most of mine were along the lines of 'TheDoctor is not bad at (subject) but he's really really lazy. He'd do OK if he'd ever bother...' and so on.:biggrin:

Plax

Guru
Wow, some pretty horrific teachers.
Never had none of that when I was at school (80s/early 90s). I was the naughty horrible one. I was banned from school dinners at 4 years of age for flicking semolina about and putting my feet on the table. I had to have packed lunch after that and wasn't allowed to leave until I had eaten all my sandwiches (about as traumatic as it gets really having to eat your crusts!). Apparently I was a disruptive influence and got a really bad report in my first year of comprehensive (and given detention for dodging drama and being late for maths). I got a right ticking off at home, and was as good as gold after that, although I still got told off as even though I got grade As as my final mark I was getting Cs and Ds for "effort". I'm afraid I'm still inclined to be rather lazy...........

Our college went to London in the early 80's to pay a visit to Parliament, we stepped off the train headed for the tube and didn't see two of the four accompanying lecturers again until we got back on the train three days later! They were distinctly the worse for drink and other substances! :angry:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
TheDoctor said:
So tdr1nka is your real name?
*considers changing name to TheDoctor by deed poll.*
I'd be proud to have a report like that. Most of mine were along the lines of 'TheDoctor is not bad at (subject) but he's really really lazy. He'd do OK if he'd ever bother...' and so on.:angry:

I have 9 years worth of educational reports saying 'could try harder', of which I am immensely proud as I think this shows dedication and consistancy.:laugh:

Keith Oates

Janner
We had the slipper for minor infringements and the cane for the big no no's. I don't know if it did me any good but I can say it's done me no harm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
We had the slipper for minor infringements and the cane for the big no no's. I don't know if it did me any good but I can say it's done me no harm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose that where you live Keith, the schools use excessive 'punch you asian'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::laugh:

To be honest most of our teachers were hiding behind their desks. I was at high school in the late 80's/early 90's and the last couple of years were extremely violent. I remember my friend being arrested during our Computer Studies class after hitting the teacher with a chair and another boy being thrown out of school for biting the Deputy Head teacher. Along with the running riots at lunch times, the carrying of knives, chains, metal bars, the teachers were pretty scared I'd imagine.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Eat MY Dust said:
To be honest most of our teachers were hiding behind their desks. I was at high school in the late 80's/early 90's and the last couple of years were extremely violent. I remember my friend being arrested during our Computer Studies class after hitting the teacher with a chair and another boy being thrown out of school for biting the Deputy Head teacher. Along with the running riots at lunch times, the carrying of knives, chains, metal bars, the teachers were pretty scared I'd imagine.

This sounds like my school!!
You didn't go to school in Balham by any chance?

byegad

Legendary Member
A teacher friend, a well respected Secondary Maths teacher, used to complain about having to cover for absent colleagues. His main complaint was he never got 5th year girls PE!

Top Bottom