Increasing performance-strangely worried

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator

KneesUp

Guru
I've read this thread (and it's very silly) but I am still none the wiser as to why you are worried, OP

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Here you go Jason.

Have a pop at this. Look who is number 8. Now that is farkin fast.
Ive seen your strava before as I've said. My original post is about climbing 1min faster near over night. You undoubtably have some good advice which you rather hold onto and just troll. That's frustrating.

@50000tears yes 100miles@20mph/200@18mph isn't 10-25m @27mph. I just can't hold that huge power for 30-60+minutes even in tip top condition.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Ive seen your strava before as I've said. My original post is about climbing 1min faster near over night. You undoubtably have some good advice which you rather hold onto and just troll. That's frustrating.

@50000tears yes 100miles@20mph/200@18mph isn't 10-25m @27mph. I just can't hold that huge power for 30-60+minutes even in tip top condition.
Not considered a 10 mile TT then? You only have to hold on for half an hour or so. Even I could do a 10 mile TT when I was your age, but then I was a triathlete back when I was younger.

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Not considered a 10 mile TT then? You only have to hold on for half an hour or so. Even I could do a 10 mile TT when I was your age, but then I was a triathlete back when I was younger.
Thats first and last ten miler. Heck I'm riding a China alloy POS frame with 6600 ultegra. Not likely to get a TT bike.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-21-15-35-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-21-15-35-36.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom