Incredibly Excited *bouncing off walls*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hi guys

Well....this happened last night...somehow, I was on the Tredz website and didn't think they sold bikes...but they do....exactly the bike I liked....quick delivery.

I think my laptop is cursed as somehow the bloody thing ended up in my shopping basket and those pesky PayPal gremlins paid for it.....

specialized-allez-2018-main.jpg
I am incredibly excited, the bike should be with me on Monday!! OMG! This is my Christmas present to myself so all the hard work and lack of playing hard - heehee!

I will be able to keep up now @ianrauk @Salty seadog @All the gear no idea @User21629 @Fnaar

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Lovely looking Specialized Allez, enjoy!

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hehe - thanks everyone. Yup, I know I have my Diverge - which I REALLY love, but I just want something a little quicker and lighter for Duathlon season!

Sadly no pedals I don't think? There are non shown on the photo? and it's not listed that they come with any....

Drago

Legendary Member
Well done. You've not even got it yet and we can sense the big grin on your face already, so you've done then right thing.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Well done. You've not even got it yet and we can sense the big grin on your face already, so you've done then right thing.

YES! I am incredibly happy. Finally having two decent bikes and just loving the feeling, I cannot wait till Monday or Tuesday, get the bike and take it to the Cyclopark on Thursday for testing! EEEK!!! x

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I didn't know Tredz sold bikes ,You will be trying to tell us Evans sell them as well next???
Pay Pall is so much better than having to pay for it .

Seriously wishing you many happy miles on the new Allez,

Top Bottom