Incredibly Excited *bouncing off walls*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
On a side note @MikeG - I seem to recall a rule against white bike shoes (unless they were Italian leather) but I couldn't see it there

I'm sorry to inform you that this is a heinous breach of Rule 26. Whilst acknowledging that you have, temporarily, satisfied Rule 12, and are in compliance with Rules 8 and 40, this is no excuse. Please sort yourself out.

read it carefully, how do you put your chain on the big dog...
  1. Rule #26 //

2. Make your bike photogenic.
  3. When photographing your bike, gussy her up properly for the camera. Some parameters are firm: valve stems at 6 o’clock. Cranks never at 90 or 180 degrees. Others are at your discretion, though the accepted practices include putting the chain on the big dog, and no bidons in the cages

AndyRM

XOXO
read it carefully, how do you put your chain on the big dog...
  1. Rule #26 //

2. Make your bike photogenic.
  3. When photographing your bike, gussy her up properly for the camera. Some parameters are firm: valve stems at 6 o’clock. Cranks never at 90 or 180 degrees. Others are at your discretion, though the accepted practices include putting the chain on the big dog, and no bidons in the cages

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dncpp2vbr400scooooko48sgw_640.jpg

Looking Good....ya can never have too many bikes......Make sure your best on lives in the Spare Room .....mine does and feels betterer for it....plus I can look at it without going down the Shed.

Alan O

Über Member
...but I just want something a little quicker and lighter...
I could do with something quicker and lighter too, but in the body department rather than the bike department. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your new bike - it does look good. And yes, you need someone to get a photo of you riding it to show us - and be sure they use a fast shutter speed, as you'll no doubt be whizzing by. ^_^

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hehe! Thanks!! I will try and get some shots of it - so so excited! Sadly I cannot keep them in the house - in the garage maybe? Will see if I can butter my mum up LOL!

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
You made me smile Charlotte :notworthy: Its great to see such :hyper: at what is to the uninitiated....just a bike . But we know better than that :okay:

Exactly, it gives me so much happiness, being on the open road...in my own world...can forget all the crap I have to deal with. Spend time with lovely people and just it seems life is better when I'm on my bike

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Hi guys

Well....this happened last night...somehow, I was on the Tredz website and didn't think they sold bikes...but they do....exactly the bike I liked....quick delivery.

I think my laptop is cursed as somehow the bloody thing ended up in my shopping basket and those pesky PayPal gremlins paid for it.....

View attachment 379489
I am incredibly excited, the bike should be with me on Monday!! OMG! This is my Christmas present to myself so all the hard work and lack of playing hard - heehee!

I will be able to keep up now @ianrauk @Salty seadog @All the gear no idea @User21629 @Fnaar
Just don't let your bike bounce off any walls, my new bike did and now it's scratched.

Top Bottom