Incredibly Excited *bouncing off walls*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
Enjoy!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Nice bikes for the money imo just did my first commute on this (excuse the perfectly fitted mud guards :okay:) a couple of years older than yours but pretty much brand new in terms of miles and a steal for £250 :thumbsup:
1A389B59-4C86-4786-8B18-ACB1E945E62D.jpeg

I do loves a Spesh :wub:

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
What an incredibly intelligent women you are :notworthy:

Hehe, my first hybrid was a 2011 Specialized Globe Vienna - bought for £60 from Gumtree (few years old), needed like £150 of repairs and maintenance done to it....Kept it for years and used it solely until this August when I bought my 2017 Specialized Diverge Adventure Bike.
IMG_20170831_145953_568_zpsbnbq0auc.jpg

This was my first cyclocross/road bike - I had borrowed my cousins Cannondale CaadX and fell in love - but still wanted Specialized, so I went back to the Diverge which was the first one I saw when I decided I wanted one - I found it preowned on Facebook for £450 - perfect condition and only 6 months old or so.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Hehe, my first hybrid was a 2011 Specialized Globe Vienna - bought for £60 from Gumtree (few years old), needed like £150 of repairs and maintenance done to it....Kept it for years and used it solely until this August when I bought my 2017 Specialized Diverge Adventure Bike.
View attachment 379981
This was my first cyclocross/road bike - I had borrowed my cousins Cannondale CaadX and fell in love - but still wanted Specialized, so I went back to the Diverge which was the first one I saw when I decided I wanted one - I found it preowned on Facebook for £450 - perfect condition and only 6 months old or so.

That’s nice I like that not sold on the bar tape looks to much like skanky Bianchi Celeste. Does go well with the Black though :okay:.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Yeah the mint green is definitely unique. A few people do look at it twice. I love that I didn't go normal girl colour of pink. This looks way more classy :wub:

Nice!!!!

Top Bottom