Indian Pacific Wheel Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 4742168, member: 9609"]I'm not sure if he ever really stops. If you use the back button on the tracker map it steps back 1.5 hrs at a time. I followed it back to Denial Bay on the 22 march (1800 miles back) and in each 1½hr period he has moved forwards, there has been places where he has only been moving 5 or 6 miles in 4.5hrs (like denial bay, portland, hill end and a couple of hilly places (may be his little legs get tired or something)) but unlike the other competitors that do remain stationary for many hours at a t time, Kristoff just keeps moving - it can't be normal? ^_^[/QUOTE]
I remember people saying this through last year's TransCon, only for it to come out months later that he turns all his gadgets OFF when he stops. Not quite sure how/why that isn't obvious when dot watching but apparently he did get a fair amount of sleep doing TransCon but the legend that he does not sleep only grew.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's

k_green

Lack of updates is probably just because it's 2am local time I think. If there are tracker issues (rather than everyone just being asleep), they're also not likely to be resolved for a few hours yet.

There's a 160km between them still. Sarah hammond is coming under threat for third place with Kai Edel slowly closing the gap. Meanwhile at the back, Juliana Buhring is no longer last having passed Paul Ardill and Christie Hamilton. The latter having bent her wheel in a bike stand when her bike was blown over and is still trying to repair it

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
There's a 160km between them still. Christie Hamilton is coming under threat for third place with Kai Edel slowly closing the gap. Meanwhile at the back, Juliana Buhring is no longer last having passed Paul Ardill and Christie Hamilton. The latter having bent her wheel in a bike stand when her bike was blown over and is still trying to repair it

Think you mean Sarah Hammond for third place.

Where are you picking up the extra information from? E.G. The latter having bent her wheel in a bike stand when her bike was blown over and is still trying to repair it

Think you mean Sarah Hammond for third place.

Where are you picking up the extra information from? E.G. The latter having bent her wheel in a bike stand when her bike was blown over and is still trying to repair it
I do. Edited

Click on the rider and then click on rider profile. A lot of them have Instagram/Facebook/webpages

13 rider

Guru
Finish is marked at 5401 so leader has 215km to go .How long do you reckon 20 km an hour 12 hours or quicker could be done by early morning

Top Bottom