Indicators for bicycles - Magnetically attached and removable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
That time of year again.
Nah, 1st April has already gone.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The problem with indicators is unless they are attached to a beeper, people forget to cancel them. That could be a big problem on a bike.

I never forget to cancel my arm signal.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
@mickle just in case you're not aware of them, tho I suspect you will be

http://www.winkku.co.uk/

Are the best IMO example of indicators for a bike (* tho I'm still not buying them) & would offer mobility restricted customers the mirror option also in one unit to assist all round vision as well as indication with less impediment.

It's all by the by. Op not been back since shortly after posting. Not interested in our opinions. Just wants links to the kickstarted page.

Comes as no surprise to me as this is not s product for a cyclist and as such hasn't thought it through. Has no desire to understand legitimate concerns as to its functionality.

Designed by a car driver is my guess.

Except that isn't the case when it comes to lighting. There are circumstances where inappropriate lighting can actually compromise an observers ability to calculate the speed of an object, thus making it more likely they'll step out in front of you, T bone you, or whatever.

Like in which circumstances for instance?

@mickle just in case you're not aware of them, tho I suspect you will be

http://www.winkku.co.uk/

Are the best IMO example of indicators for a bike (* tho I'm still not buying them) & would offer mobility restricted customers the mirror option also in one unit to assist all round vision as well as indication with less impediment.

Yah. Seen these. Though we struggled to source a matching pair recently.

Tojo

Über Member
Whats wrong with just sticking your arm out.......I'm Going in this direction....whatever you come up with, there will always be some Tw*t that turns round and says I didn't see you, believe me I have had it for years riding motorcycles, the last idiot that nearly killed me tried to say he didn't see me because I did not have my headlight on, he just didn't look (which the police soon deduced ) as the bike I was on has its headlight on as soon as you turn the ignition on......:wacko:

Top Bottom