International Left Hand Day

What Hand Are You?


  • Total voters
    55
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Guru
Happy International Left Hand Day,
Just wondering how many of you folks are left handed, I for one can say I am!

Did you Know Left Handed people are generally more creative because they use both sides of the brain, information is constantly traveling across synapses but in a right handed people they normally stay on the left hand side where precise details are processed.

A right handed person uses more of the left side of their brain.
A left handed person uses more of the right side of their brain (although in total they generally use more of it as a whole).

90% of the world are right handed!
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
I'm left handed for writing, but some things I do right handed or amidextrously. I knit the same as right handers, for example. I can just about write right handed, slowly.
 

Davidc

Legendary Member
Location
Somerset UK
Is that a reference to the Latin that 'Sinister' also means left?
Other way round. Sinister meaning evil comes from the Latin for left - left handers were considered to be evil. Just like every other identifiable minority group in history!
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
I'm right handed, Mrs Ian is left handed.
Ian jnr at 2&half looks like he's gonna be a left hander too. Best start beating it out of him.
 

MossCommuter

Legendary Member
Location
Salford
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous
 

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
As there will be a few gauchers reading this thread, has anyone else noticed that they're a bit overenthusiastic with the rear brake (with a standard UK set up)? When I get round to changing my brake cables I might try swapping them round.
 

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake
Burn them...

people_burned_as_heretics.jpg
 
Top Bottom