Invisible me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
If I were to expect the worst in every single scenario as you suggest, I'd never leave the house.

It is not without the realms of logical thought that motorists might need to smarten their act up, which we as cyclists can help with by not becoming passive and invisible.
Not to counter the cyclist awareness level of your average driver is to allow this kind of driving to continue and encourage bad practice.

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:
I'm not sure entertaining is the word, no...

Only as much as a nagging itch is entertaining...

Well yes, i suppose your right, when its the ones who dissagree that much that they try to find different meanings in my post to try and show me in the wrong.:biggrin:
But then it might be for everyone else?:rolleyes:

And i hope you appreciate my efforts with spacing?:ohmy:

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Not really, I would give you my flycamone2 which was fairly cheap. It only films for about 15 minutes until the battery runs out, although I have considered buying the additional battery pack.

I'm not sure why you think you are damned if you do. This suggests that you know your cycling is below par...

Its a figure of speach, as a joke, but then i should have expected you to jump straight on that with a derogatory remark shouldnt i.:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:
Its a figure of speach, as a joke, but then i should have expected you to jump straight on that with a derogatory remark shouldnt i.:rolleyes:

But why use a figure of speech if you don't mean it? :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
tdr1nka said:
If I were to expect the worst in every single scenario as you suggest, I'd never leave the house.

It is not without the realms of logical thought that motorists might need to smarten their act up, which we as cyclists can help with by not becoming passive and invisible.
Not to counter the cyclist awareness level of your average driver is to allow this kind of driving to continue and encourage bad practice.

An over the top example there.Some times there are times when it would be dangerous to continue,this seemed one to me.
As for countering average drivers awareness,again i believe its a drop in the ocean, and wont make much difference in the whole scheme of things, but we have already talked about options which would do more.

Arch

Married to Night Train
col said:
Well yes, i suppose your right, when its the ones who dissagree that much that they try to find different meanings in my post to try and show me in the wrong.:biggrin:
But then it might be for everyone else?:ohmy:

And i hope you appreciate my efforts with spacing?:biggrin:

Yes, it is better. Now, if you can put a line break between paragraphs...:rolleyes:

col

Legendary Member
col said:
An over the top example there. Some times there are times when it would be dangerous to continue, this seemed one to me.
As for countering average drivers awareness,again i believe its a drop in the ocean, and wont make much difference in the whole scheme of things, but we have already talked about options which would do more.

It didnt work.:biggrin:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
col said:
Ill answer when bent answers my question,as it was him that instigated this wondering about honesty.:biggrin:

Err no I didn't. The first one came from you implying Magnatom wouldn't tell the truth after the fact:

col said:
Its easy to say now,of course he would drive as we would expect,so i cant see the point of this after the fact?

col

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
Err no I didn't. The first one came from you implying Magnatom wouldn't tell the truth after the fact:

So your his babysitter now are you? What was your reason?:biggrin:

Top Bottom