Invisible me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:
+Or not pulled across to a blocked road maybe?:biggrin:

Col,

I have a spare video camera that you could borrow for a few weeks. So how about you filming your own rides then. Obviously you are far superior to anyone on here in your riding skills.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
The Black VW driver had already tried to pull round the silver car when it started reversing and had to stop. This was the car to be watching.
Day to day road logic says she should have waited until there was room to proceed but, owing to what I will assume to be impatience, and seeing as she couldn't drive away any quicker because of the central reservation, she took hasty action without using all her mirrors.

col

Legendary Member
Origamist said:
It's those kind of diversionary/playground responses that make people wonder about your standards of honesty and fairness, Col - don't you see that?

No.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

tdr1nka said:
The Black VW driver had already tried to pull round the silver car when it started reversing and had to stop. This was the car to be watching.
Day to day road logic says she should have waited until there was room to proceed but, owing to what I will assume to be impatience, and seeing as she couldn't drive away any quicker because of the central reservation, she took hasty action without using all her mirrors.

Aye. It is because of the central reservation that I assumed that she would be turning. If she kept going the direction that she was going then she would mount it, thus I assumed she was turning. For any normal human being that would make sense....

magnatom said:
Col,

I have a spare video camera that you could borrow for a few weeks. So how about you filming your own rides then. Obviously you are far superior to anyone on here in your riding skills.

But what we won't see is him indicating left, followed by right, followed by left, before braking and then accelerating straight on.

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Col,

Thanks for the vote of confidence,but im not superior in any way,i just cycle differentally to you.:rolleyes:
You had better ask bent what he thinks,as he wonders about my honesty,and you might not see your cam again?:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence,but im not superior in any way,i just cycle differentally to you.:rolleyes:
You had better ask bent what he thinks,as he wonders about my honesty,and you might not see your cam again?:biggrin:

I'll take a risk with the camera. The offer is there.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
magnatom said:
Aye. It is because of the central reservation that I assumed that she would be turning. If she kept going the direction that she was going then she would mount it, thus I assumed she was turning. For any normal human being that would make sense....

Yup. The positioning of the cars as you reach that junction made me think that VW had stopped in the process of a(admittedly late)right hand turn in order to not clip the silver car.

col

Legendary Member
tdr1nka said:

It was a dangerous scenario to join,which is why i would have held back till it cleared.You just dont know,so why risk it?

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
I'll take a risk with the camera. The offer is there.

Im damned if i do,damned if i dont eh?:biggrin: Let me think about it, and ill let you know, because it isnt something i would normally do, and they are expensive pieces of kit.

col

Legendary Member
Origamist said:
That might explain why so many people have you on ignore, or why you get enmeshed in so many arguments. Just a thought.

Or it could be i argue a point, and dissagree in some cases?:biggrin:
But you have to agree, its entertaining at least isnt it?:rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
col said:

I'm not sure entertaining is the word, no...

Only as much as a nagging itch is entertaining...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:
Im damned if i do,damned if i dont eh?:biggrin: Let me think about it, and ill let you know, because it isnt something i would normally do, and they are expensive pieces of kit.

Not really, I would give you my flycamone2 which was fairly cheap. It only films for about 15 minutes until the battery runs out, although I have considered buying the additional battery pack.

I'm not sure why you think you are damned if you do. This suggests that you know your cycling is below par...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:

Hmmm. Apparently some people find watching car crashes entertaining...

Top Bottom