Invisible me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
col said:
I never suggested that once,and watching ahead as you so sarcastically put it means just that, ahead of you. The reversing car he should have seen was the one parking,i did make that quite clear. so this is " all the time" is it?:biggrin:
And crackle was agreeing with you,so you both seem similar in your logic then?:rolleyes:

I was, because the thrust of your posts was that Maggers had made a mistake by not expecting the unexpected. A case of expected unexpected's and unexpected unexpected's. Crafty though, this suggestive approach you take always leaves you a bit of wriggle room.

You can phrase it any way you like. By suggesting Maggers should have seen the silver car reversing and therefore anticipated a situation where the other car started to reverse without looking but then deny that's what you meant by saying he made a mistake is being disingenuous. I know it, Maggers knows it, Arch knows it, who else knows it, hands up?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
<virtual hand up in the air>

col

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
I was, because the thrust of your posts was that Maggers had made a mistake by not expecting the unexpected. A case of expected unexpected's and unexpected unexpected's. Crafty though, this suggestive approach you take always leaves you a bit of wriggle room.

You can phrase it any way you like. By suggesting Maggers should have seen the silver car reversing and therefore anticipated a situation where the other car started to reverse without looking but then deny that's what you meant by saying he made a mistake is being disingenuous. I know it, Maggers knows it, Arch knows it, who else knows it, hands up?

I never suggested this,you are,talk about trying to change the meaning of something to score points :biggrin:

Oh and it wasnt unexpected of the parking car to reverse,it had its reversing lights on while it was stopped in the road:laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
col said:
The reversing car he should have seen was the one parking

I still don't see how watching that parking car is supposed to tell him that the other car is suddenly going to reverse into him. If he'd gone and stood behind the car that was actually reversing, I'd agree, he'd be daft.

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:
I still don't see how watching that parking car is supposed to tell him that the other car is suddenly going to reverse into him. If he'd gone and stood behind the car that was actually reversing, I'd agree, he'd be daft.

Nor i arch,why did you assume this?
If he had seen the parking car,then he shouldnt have carried on,as it was blocking the road,and also he assumed the car that wasnt indicating,was going to turn right,assuming this when he is moving across the road is a dangerous mistake,and it was bore out by the fact that due to the parking car,the car he waited behind unexpectedly reversed into him.

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:
'Nor you' what? Sorry, I really don't understand this post.

This has become evident :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
All these pages of argument... basically the woman should have checked her mirror before reversing.

Simple as, really.

She should have your right.:biggrin:

Origamist

Legendary Member
col said:
Ill answer when bent answers my question,as it was him that instigated this wondering about honesty.:biggrin:

It's those kind of diversionary/playground responses that make people wonder about your standards of honesty and fairness, Col - don't you see that?

Top Bottom