Invisible me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Please correct your quote of me. It looks like I am saying something I haven't.

So you refuse to answer. Fair enough.

You did say it,great quote for someone intent on educating.

Iv answered,but your playing childish games again:laugh:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

col said:
You did say it,great quote for someone intent on educating.

Iv answered,but your playing childish games again:laugh:

I did not say

Like i said at the time,you chose to pick that line and monopolised on it,only you know the truth of it.

In the previous post you make it look like I did.

The question was a simple yes/no answer, which you have failed to answer. You are always one to suggest people don't answer your questions.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Arch

Married to Night Train
col said:
A car yes,a dog no.

So you would be surprised if a car suddenly reversed into you? (I'm checking that's what you mean, in case you accuse me of making it up later).

Isn't this what happened to Magnatom? You've spent pages telling us he ought to have expected it and now you say it would surprise you!

Arch said:
So you would be surprised if a car suddenly reversed into you? (I'm checking that's what you mean, in case you accuse me of making it up later).

Isn't this what happened to Magnatom? You've spent pages telling us he ought to have expected it and now you say it would surprise you!

Check mate, wrapped, parcelled and out for delivery Col. I'm waiting to see you wriggle out of this one.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Crackle said:
Check mate, wrapped, parcelled and out for delivery Col. I'm waiting to see you wriggle out of this one.

If there's one thing I've learned on forums, (fora?) it's that logic often doesn't work. For logic to work, your opponent must use logic themselves....

But thank you, at least I know I am right in my interpretation. Col will now tell me why I'm not...

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:

Iv never said he should have expected that car to reverse into him.would you like to point out where i spent ages doing this?

col

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
I did not say

In the previous post you make it look like I did.

The question was a simple yes/no answer, which you have failed to answer. You are always one to suggest people don't answer your questions.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

After you simply dont answer?,your a real card:laugh:

col

Legendary Member
Crackle said:

So you too think this,where do you get that from aswell?

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:
If there's one thing I've learned on forums, (fora?) it's that logic often doesn't work. For logic to work, your opponent must use logic themselves....

But thank you, at least I know I am right in my interpretation. Col will now tell me why I'm not...

I wont,because iv never said what you think your so clever in spotting:laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
col said:
Iv never said he should have expected that car to reverse into him.would you like to point out where i spent ages doing this?

Well, as I read it...

she seemed to be giving way to a reversing car by doing the same,you didnt see it and made a mistake

You seem to be suggesting that Mags should have known she was reversing before her reversing lights lights came on, since they weren't on when he rode to the central reservation (and the parking car was not clearly visble then either, I think.)

"Ridiculous example for you arch,if he had been watching ahead at what was happening he wouldnt have found himself in that position."

'watching ahead' presumably means ahead in time, since she was showing no sign of reversing when he moved behind her.

Both these imply to me that you think Mags should have expected the car to suddenly reverse direction, when t was showing no sign of doing so and therefore not to have gone behind it.

Which I guess was what Crackle though too, and I know whose opinion and logic I value more...

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Well, as I read it...

You seem to be suggesting that Mags should have known she was reversing before her reversing lights lights came on, since they weren't on when he rode to the central reservation (and the parking car was not clearly visble then either, I think.)

'watching ahead' presumably means ahead in time, since she was showing no sign of reversing when he moved behind her.

Both these imply to me that you think Mags should have expected the car to suddenly reverse direction, when t was showing no sign of doing so and therefore not to have gone behind it.

Which I guess was what Crackle though too, and I know whose opinion and logic I value more...

I never suggested that once,and watching ahead as you so sarcastically put it means just that, ahead of you. The reversing car he should have seen was the one parking,i did make that quite clear. so this is " all the time" is it?B)
And crackle was agreeing with you,so you both seem similar in your logic then?:biggrin:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Origamist said:
Col, you are avoiding my question. I always thought you were plain-speaking and straightforward. You are now being evasive - perhaps that's why BM insinuated that you were not likely to be as fair or honest as Magnatom?

Col, I'm still waiting for you to answer a simple question...

col

Legendary Member
Origamist said:
Col, I'm still waiting for you to answer a simple question...

Ill answer when bent answers my question,as it was him that instigated this wondering about honesty.:biggrin:

Top Bottom