IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm 100% in, provided the weather is half decent.

When are you off on your adventure Bob?

Friday morning. Managed to avoid buying a new bike this morning by walking around shops in the rain instead buying those little essentials we all need for a trip abroad. Mates dropped their bikes off last night and all loaded on trailer with lugggae for Angus to take over. He only got back from Ventoux yesterday so almost like a commute for him.
Will try and post ride reports and pics. Rather fecking excited :hyper:

CXRAndy

Guru
Let us know what you find been looking at hotels :eek: At the prices

I've been looking at this hotel, don't know if it's too pricey, location good with free cancellation. Various single bed rooms just depends on how many of us decide
https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/forestparkhotel.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmaFCIAQKYAS7CAQNhYm7IARHYAQHoAQH4AQuSAgF5qAIE;sid=06212b6837c66d1716e7472faf464362;checkin=2017-09-22;checkout=2017-09-24;room1=A,A;ucfs=1;highlighted_blocks=23111816_97297512_0_2_0;matching_block_id=23111816_97297512_0_2_0;m_occ=2;srhp=1

Edit just booked one of the rooms- free cancellation upto 20 Sept.

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Cheers Andy booked.
@berty bassett in case you don't find anything it's a twin room works out at £90 each for the 2 nights I've got till the 19th for free cancellation let us know if you find a b&b cheaper.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks for the reminder on the other thread @CXRAndy!

I will do my very best to join you guys for this, but for a number of reasons I can't yet commit to it unfortunately - loads potentially going on in September!

I can do it as a day trip if needs be though, so I will keep an eye on the ongoing plans here - fingers crossed I can make it

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'll be joining but as a day trip. Can't get anyone over to look after my wife that weekend so I need to get back home.

Looks like um going to be Mr slow on rge day. Hope you all don't mind waiting for me! :sad:

CXRAndy

Guru
Recap list

CXR Andy
Bob
Tommy
Carl
Lee
Dean
Paul T
Paul(Bridgy)-maybe

Add your name if interested, plenty of time to sort bookings etc :okay: