iPad problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I no longer have that credit card account, and while im normally pretty food with receipts I don't have this one. Thats a failing of my own oart with my record keeping, and im reconciled with thar.

Ill buy her an android one, just as good at barely a third thenprice, and chalk it down to experience. I bought it as a reqard for doing so well at school and against my better judgement went for Apple because thats the one she wanted, but thats the first and last time I ever do so :sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If it is otherwise going to be scrapped, take a look yourself and see if you can spot something? I know most devices these days use just one or two immensely powerful surface-mounted chips with hundreds of tiny pins attaching them to the motherboard, but occasionally you can spot something like a dry joint on a connector or a cracked PCB track.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I no longer have that credit card account, and while im normally pretty food with receipts I don't have this one. Thats a failing of my own oart with my record keeping, and im reconciled with thar.

Ill buy her an android one, just as good at barely a third thenprice, and chalk it down to experience. I bought it as a reqard for doing so well at school and against my better judgement went for Apple because thats the one she wanted, but thats the first and last time I ever do so :sad:
Can you access your old card online?
(Not an Apple fan boy, but if you can rescue something from the rotten core)

Top Bottom