Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Did she say which ones?
Eh? This is a new dentist I have never seen before so I was a new patient to her in just for a routine six month check up.
My vitamin D levels are very low so the newest locum GP prescribed a dose that has to be made up in some remote location. Today is the first sunshine I have seen for months which may partly explain this.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Well, well ....
I remember when I was told off on here for saying that I find the Bru vile :whistle:
I remember something being said, like ... bloody foreigners, they drink San Pellegrino ... :laugh:
Pat, behave
San Pellegrino with a fish supper?
please:laugh:

I was still taking bottles back until they stopped the 'payout',
working outside over Inverclyde, we came across many,
we carried crates in the back of the works van, just in case, y'know..
We used to collect that many we'd a regular pick-up from the Barrs man..a 70/30 type deal:okay:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
But is it “a roll in sausage”, or “a roll on sausage” or “a roll and sausage”?
Wot about this..
a peh roll
peh.jpg

Absolutely disgusting

There's no sauce on it:laugh:

“Twa pehs. A plen en, an an ingin en an a’"
I lived on Tayside for several years and I never heard anyone speak like that :sad:
Even went to the 24 hour peh shop (Clarks?) a couple of times, no luck. Did see pehs advertised but the person behind the counter just said 'pie'.

I did once leave a pub of an evening in a rather worse-for-wear state only to encounter about a hundred of those horrific Oor Wullie sculptures (while they were still confined to Dundee) and was extremely freaked out.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I lived on Tayside for several years and I never heard anyone speak like that :sad:
Even went to the 24 hour peh shop (Clarks?) a couple of times, no luck. Did see pehs advertised but the person behind the counter just said 'pie'.

I did once leave a pub of an evening in a rather worse-for-wear state only to encounter about a hundred of those horrific Oor Wullie sculptures (while they were still confined to Dundee) and was extremely freaked out.
Just to relive the horror
Birkie Inn (I think its a penguin, Discovery type thing?)
oorwullbirkieinn.jpg

and even through in Greenock:laugh:
oorwullgreenock.jpg

You don't need to thank me....:laugh:

Top Bottom