Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Back from sunny Arran. Here's a few photos from today just to pi55 off @Louch ;).

The long and winding road to Blackwaterfoot:

DSC01631_zps8zmzwxxf.jpg

Top of the climb out of Lochranza:

DSC01647_zpsb1zh64ua.jpg

DSC01655_zps893ijmml.jpg

The daft pub dog at Catacol:

DSC01638_zpscdzlmybx.jpg

And one which @Pat "5mph" will remember! Be careful though Pat, this guy is a complete tart. I saw him using the same "moves" on another woman today :smile:.

DSC01639_zpskrg79uvm.jpg

Strava for today.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Be careful though Pat, this guy is a complete tart. I saw him using the same "moves" on another woman today :smile:.
Unlike you, eh ? :rofl:

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
I've no been on my bike for ages ....

... but there is the small matter of me having 7 weeks off work starting next week :becool::biggrin::bicycle:

Any CC Ecosse rides scheduled for that time frame that I could use as my maiden voyage into group cycling?

I need to get back on my bike or I will be so fat I'll break it!

Today's question. I have cycled to work as I do 2/3 days a week. However I have a dentist appointment at 1750 this afternoon. Therefore this afternoon do I a) cycle straight home, get showered and changed before going to the dentist, or b) as its such a nice day I do a few extra miles and go to the dentist on my way home in full cycling kit?

I went to the dentist in lycra after doing a few extra miles on the way there. I was a bit sweaty but not an eyelid was batted

Col5632

Guru
Skye. Stay in Broadford, can "do" lots of Skye from a central point and pedalling distance from Bealach Na Ba.

That's where I'm going this weekend, sadly not cycling though, it is a surprise to the other half though :okay:

Brandane

Legendary Member
What a difference a day makes, as they say.
Yesterday - cycling round Arran in the sun, lunch at the Catacol hotel.
Today? Greggs sandwich in the drivers waiting room at Tesco RDC in Livingston!

Reactions: GBC
Top Bottom