Is cyclechat becoming a home for the 'care in the community' element?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I Agree. He definitely isn't all there. You cannot be talking about me either. Must be someone else, not mentioning any names. :laugh:
Another one who hasn't got the bottle to name names. :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Wasn't this thread more about whether CC was becoming more argumentative, rather than naming names. I think you get all sorts of personalities, in the same way you get different drivers, some come burn very bright and then decide it isn't for them and move on. Others gradually get used to it here and settle down.

If someone is really annoying you or a particular thread then put the person or thread on ignore, rather than letting it effect your enjoyment of Cycle Chat. Some of course like a good argument:whistle:, but don't get personal!

stephec

Legendary Member
Oh. Im not shy. You are definitely one of the ones the OP is talking about. I always thought you were weird @stephec

I know, I've seen the writing on the toilet wall. :biggrin:

Anyway, who was it that said it's better to be talked about that not at all, probably not Rolf Harris at the moment?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Is it just me or does the forum seem to be attracting more than it's fair share of 'characters' in recent months?

I won't name names but there does seem to have been a recent upsurge in posts from the type of members that you just wouldn't trust to make rapid progress along a corridor while carrying a pair of safety scissors?

I consider myself to be a fairly 'normal' person in that I live in a nice 1930's suburban semi-detached cul-de-sac, have a wife and 2.1 children and have worked my way up to an upper blue-collar job but, more and more frequently I find myself reading threads and posts where I just simply think 'WTF' and I am glad I do not come across the poster in a pub or have to work with the forum member on a day-to-day basis!

Discuss.
Hey, I'm normal. It's just the rest of them I'm worried about. :wacko:

Top Bottom