Is it me or are they a funny lot in the commuting section

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Linford

Evasion. You never start or participate in threads which have anything whatsoever to do with cycling and you don't own a bike. What brings you to Cyclechat?

I might be able to be persuaded that you work at GCHQ and are keeping an eye on us cyclist activists on behalf of a paranoid secret service, what with living in Cheltenham and all. Except that I understand that they tend to recruit folks with a capacity for rational thought.

You aren't looking hard enough.

While all I see from you is sarcasm, and bile spitting at all and sundry, I have no doubt you might possibly have a nicer side to you...well I live in hope anyway

lukesdad

....anybody else like to add anything as it's compliment time :laugh:

You aren't looking hard enough.

While all I see from you is sarcasm, and bile spitting at all and sundry, I have no doubt you might possibly have a nicer side to you...well I live in hope anyway

You know, if you'd answered this question the first time I asked it we wouldn't be where we are now. Go on, show me a thread which you started which has an aspect of cycling as it's subject matter. And then show me a picture of your bicycle.

cclogo.png

A fun and friendly online cycling community! See?!

HovR

Über Member
Geez.. If you don't like Linf's threads/posts, ignore them and they'll sink to the bottom, or report them. No need to start a 2 page attack whilst hi-jacking another thread.

Linford

You know, if you'd answered this question the first time I asked it we wouldn't be where we are now. Go on, show me a thread which you started which has an aspect of cycling as it's subject matter. And then show me a picture of your bicycle.

Go look yourself, You know where the search function is.

Go look yourself, You know where the search function is.

I win. Yess.

Top Bottom