Is it me or are they a funny lot in the commuting section

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess that you can only truly be a 'cyclist' when you are actually in the saddle, and not siting at a desk banging buttons on the interweb....

You're making assumptions.....

You could be touring round the world on you recumbent and using the laser pointer on your helmet to enter text.........

Behemoth-Wisconsin.jpg

behemoth-helmet.jpg

IMS_0106.jpg

Linford

I win. Yess.

I told you it was a clunker ;)

599646_10151032490108704_1262171790_n.jpg

This was the one which was nicked :sad:

189989_10150131479263704_1271655_n.jpg

Linford

You're making assumptions.....

You could be touring round the world on you recumbent and using the laser pointer on your helmet to enter text.........

Behemoth-Wisconsin.jpg

behemoth-helmet.jpg

IMS_0106.jpg

Jeez, and to think that the OP was torn off a strip over a distraction like a mobile phone when on the road

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Linford, what big lights you have :wub:
Only kidding (again). Nothing wrong by the looks with your MB, go, ride it, on and onward up the hill! You know you can do it! :thumbsup:
I am starting to support you in the "battle of the willies" :popcorn:

Linford

Linford, what big lights you have :wub:
Only kidding (again). Nothing wrong by the looks with your MB, go, ride it, on and onward up the hill! You know you can do it! :thumbsup:
I am starting to support you in the "battle of the willies" :popcorn:

Ha ha, It is fairly hateful to ride after owning a decent bike, and the bottom bracket has a lot of play in it right now. Its not really a bike you want to do more than about 5 miles on :sad:

Well Mickle did do the 'put up or shut up' didn't he :thumbsup:

Is that a 'Trial Sex' or a 'Sex Trial' ?!? I nearly pooped myself laughing.

Fair's fair, it is a actual bicycle. If it's yours. Have you got a receipt for it by way of proof of ownership?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Linfy, does that bike have Trial Sex written on its frame? Or does it just look like it has Trial Sex written on its frame? ;)

Hahahahahahahahahaha! It's one of those moments when the Boys With the Big Ignore Lists are really missing out.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'd quote Linfy's original post, but I fear that would be a fruitless exercise as we share positions on Ignore Lists.:thumbsup:

I doubt that, but I don't think it works any more - Ignorers can no longer see the quoted content of the Ignoree...

Top Bottom