is santa bringing you cycling gear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm pretty sure there'll be at least one big sponduliks cycling item for be in Satans sack. Oo-er!

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
I'm very much looking forward to getting my sticky little fingers on the new drive train, crank set, chain, derailleur and cassette, as well as some new forks. ^_^ Trouble is that with all the family commitments over the xmas break, its going to be January before I will have any time to fit it :angry:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I hope not, I've taken up astronomy
s tel.jpg

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I've been told im impossible to buy for and people keep asking me what I want which pretty much means if I don't think of some things Ill be getting a ton of beer and chocolate, which isnt going to do my waistline much good. I don't think I really want anything though, or at least nothing that isnt too expensive.

I was thinking about a garmin bike sensor for my watch actually, but im not sure :smile:

In answer to the OP, I hope so ;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Santa has told me to expect a nice Gore jacket. Apparently he is going to be helped by Mrs Cube and her Mum. Cubester and Cubette have teamed up with Santa and have used CRC vouchers to help him find a 3 way Hex wrench (always wanted one of those) a pair of chain link pliers (frivolous nonsense unless you are trying to get a basket up to a voucher limit :whistle:) and a natty Hope bolt-up seat clamp to go with the Reverb that I gave to the Soul for Christmas (I'm like that)

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
The newly released Zipp 202 firecrest wheels with ceramic speed bearings which I'm not allowed to have till Xmas day

rps20121215_193633.jpg

And a quarq power meter which I've not seen around the house just yet....

Top Bottom