is santa bringing you cycling gear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I asked for cash , ordered placed for...
garmin-edge200-med.jpg

shimano-r501-wheels.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Marry her quickly!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Once she has that ring it all changes .
under_the_thumb_cartoon.jpe

Nothing bicycle-related for me. I like it that way.

I've ridden all my life and do maybe 3-4,000 miles a year (more when I commuted), yet I'm not sure any of my family would list cycling among my favourite activities.

OP
OP
kedab

kedab

Veteran
hello CC'ers :hello:

i got a Pearl Izumi thermal top - i asked about it on here due to the price tag being a little heavy and got a mixed response (too expensive for what it is seemed to be the general consensus) but it does look rather dapper...i also got the gsc10 to go with my edge 500 and a few books - bad blood/rough ride/racing through the dark/long distance cyclist handbook and lots of other splendid things. i have clearly been a good boy this year ^_^ i then proceeded to buy myself a pair of new bib tights, in the sale, £80 instead of £135 (they feel a little like a lightweight wetsuit, which isn't a bad thing considering the frikin weather!) and Walsh's new(ish) book, 'in pursuit of LA'...hope you all had a spiffing christmas and have an equally enjoyable new year :thumbsup:

coco279

Über Member
I got a new pair of bib tights (Mamil and proud) a garman edge 200 and a heart rate monitor watch.
well happy Chris.^_^

Top Bottom