is santa bringing you cycling gear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Well, I find that the great thing about being a cyclist is that family and friends know what to get you. A mug with a picture of a bike on it. Some socks with a picture of a bike on them. A t-shirt with a picture of a bike on it. A diary with a picture of a bike on it...etc

Wife paid for me Altura winter cruisers and i picked up a merino wool base layer from Decathlon :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well, I find that the great thing about being a cyclist is that family and friends know what to get you. A mug with a picture of a bike on it. Some socks with a picture of a bike on them. A t-shirt with a picture of a bike on it. A diary with a picture of a bike on it...etc
Same goes for cat lovers like me: nobody ever buys me a 5 kg bag of cat food as a pressie :laugh:

On saying that, I got a great cycling present from a non cycling friend: a waterproof messenger style bag with a cat motif :bicycle:

e-rider

crappy member
some new Mavic rims to replace my worn out Rigida rims (plus new DT swiss spokes too) - I'll then have the pleasure of building the wheels over the Christmas period; although I might wait until the weather improves.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm expecting a new cassette off santa & anything else is a bonus :smile: although I believe santa may be bringing me an 11-32t instead of the 11-34t I asked for :blush:

Gaz Vickers

I very much doubt it! Although having dropped enough hints, i'm fairly certain they have fell on deaf ears! So if somebody wants to buy me something cycling related.......Feel free ^_^

Berties

Fast and careful!
Wife's just ordered me a set of Oakley jaw bones with a addition of clear lenses , suppose I should look surprised but I've seen the email confirmation

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
If you know what you are getting for a Christmas present, what's the point of wrapping it and opening it on Christmas day? Why don't you just use it now.

I've never understood or liked knowing what I was getting for Christmas or birthdays, I like a surprise, much more fun.

apb

Veteran
My missus bought me a Airace track pump, as my last one Lidl's came apart while using it. She didn't even bother to wrap it, which would of been pointless.

Psyclist

Über Member
I treated myself to a late xmas present, now I'm single again. A Forme Longcliffe 3.0 2012 with Sora which will be mine in March/April.

Not actual pic, but from ebay, so forgive the bar and saddle angles.

p4pb8982102.jpg

And a C&D Cycles Kettering jersey (my LBS)

p4pb9004630.jpg

Top Bottom