is santa bringing you cycling gear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Gore cycling socks, sky team ltd edition yellow jersey, gore baselayer.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've asked for wheel tokens and already have had some for my birthday last week.. ^_^

paulw1969

Ridley rider
yes he has already got me a hybrid for winter commuting.........thats my present to me........also been bought a Topeak aero bag by the mother in law.......which was just a tad cheaper :biggrin:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I went an bought a new winter jacket , wrapped it and handed it to the wife to put under the tree from her to me ,, so i think "yes" i might be getting cycling related pressy ...

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I opened a "Christmas club" account yesterday at the local bike shop for next year ... both the wife and daughter think they are getting a new bike next year ..... me thinks i will be getting a shiney new Garmin and new wheels .. we will see next Dec who wins that battle

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Amazingly the only thing cycling related that I have asked for this year is a Garmin. My bike is in a satisfactory condition and I am buying myself a new one in the new year so there isnt much that I really want.

It is getting to the point though that the stuff that I do want is out of everybodies reach (financially).

Top Bottom