Is there a stupid signpost thread on this site?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graham56

Guru
20140723_094950.jpg
:blush:

Hyslop

Veteran
Sadly now removed :sad:

2901776640_f6219cb9d9.jpg
Well done that man!Id forgotten about that.I used to wander past it giggling & used to wonder what people [especially tourists] made of my behaviour!Mind you it would seem that some of the platform staff saw nothing untoward at all,sheltered life I suppose.

D

Deleted member 23692

You are on form eh?Is the squirrel sign on the hill just above Rose Castle?
No idea. I know there are a few in the KO, Hartside, Melmerby area so I just found that photo on Google.

Every time I see one I get this image of a squirrel barrelling down a steep road furiously stamping on the brakes of its wee car

Hyslop

Veteran
No idea. I know there are a few in the KO, Hartside, Melmerby area so I just found that photo on Google.

Every time I see one I get this image of a squirrel barrelling down a steep road furiously stamping on the brakes of its wee car
You should use that image next time you go down London Rd & the chavs are hurtling around in those tiny little cars,makes the whole affair even more ludicrous!I liked the Castle Carrock one also.No picture, however there is a sign near Flatt[just outside Thurstonfield],one of the old cast iron CCC ones,marked RAF,indicating Gt Orton in its long ago wartime role.

Top Bottom