Is there an electrician in the house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Correct. The key shown is MK for vandal resist screws and for em ltg switch operation ( secret key)

The one pat is after looks like a design plan or a coughtrie fitting. If you can post a pic of the whole light I will have more of an idea.
I've a plain(rounded head) MK key as well.

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Thank @subaqua and all.
Went to B&Q where the electrical isle man identified my picture immediately as a security lock that needed a key you can obtain in shops that sell erm... security devices.
I have sent an email to our ex factor, requesting the key or a make/model of the key that I could buy.
Don't know why I bother, I'm ground floor and use my side door to enter my flat, don't have the need to enter the communal area.
However, we need one.
I can see myself becoming the absent factor here! :unsure:
Thanks again for your input.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thank @subaqua and all.
Went to B&Q where the electrical isle man identified my picture immediately as a security lock that needed a key you can obtain in shops that sell erm... security devices.
I have sent an email to our ex factor, requesting the key or a make/model of the key that I could buy.
Don't know why I bother, I'm ground floor and use my side door to enter my flat, don't have the need to enter the communal area.
However, we need one.
I can see myself becoming the absent factor here! :unsure:
Thanks again for your input.
Don't B&Q have a security section, that sell security devices! Including keys.

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

classic33

Leg End Member
Any of these near you?
CEF.JPG

Top Bottom